WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU:
We may collect personal data from you in the following instances:
• when you visit, browse, interact or our website, including its mobile applications, if any.
• when you use our customer related services, such as but not limited to submitting inquiries or questions through the contact us page, sending an email or communications through the contact details provided through the website;
• when you create a profile or register an account with us;
• when you subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications;
• when you carry out transactions through the website such as purchasing products, submission of forms, submitting reviews and ratings for the website or for the purchased product/s.
• you voluntarily submit personal data to us through the website or to through our authorized representative for any reason.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
We collect the following personal data when you create an account or profile in the Website:
• First name
• Last name
• Email address
The following information will be required from you when you purchase from the Website:
• First name
• Last name
• Contact number
• Delivery or Shipping Address
• Billing Address, if different from shipping address
• Loyalty or Rewards Card number, if applicable.
• Name of issuing bank
• Name of cardholder
• Last four digits of the credit or debit card used
• Amount involved
Upon your instructions, we may store the masked data shared by the payment gateway service provider. The masked data may be used to process your concerns such as request for refunds or complaints relating to the payments made through your credit or debit card.
We also collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, such as when you connect to the internet or browse using your computer, or when you view our website using your mobile phone. The information which we collect may include the following:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• computer/mobile device operating system;
• browser used;
• kind of mobile device used and the characteristics of the mobile device such as, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
• browsing behavior;
You must ensure that the personal data that you provide is accurate and up-to-date. You may update your personal data at any time by accessing your account in the website. Its service group shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from your failure to keep your personal data accurate and updated.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data may be used or processed for any or all of the following purposes:
• To administer and maintain your account with us, including granting you access to our website;
• To render services to you, such as but not limited to, addressing your inquiries or concerns, processing your transactions with us;
• To provide you with you updates on our products and promotions;
• To notify you of service issues and/or unusual account actions, should any occur;
• To improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the website and customize them for users according to their interests and preferences;
• To communicate with you, if necessary;
• To maintain or improve the Website, including providing systems update/support as may be required.
• To conduct research, analysis, analytics and service-related activities aimed to improve our goods and/or services;
• To comply with applicable laws and our internal audit, financial and risk management procedures;
• To carry out legitimate business purposes.
1. Our service group consisting of our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, authorized personnel and consultants;
2. Accredited third-party service providers such as but not limited to technology partners, payment processors, payment gateway service providers, financial institutions you chose when paying for your purchase, logistics providers and courier services;
3. Administrators of loyalty or point earning/redemption programs, should you choose to utilize your membership card during your purchase;
4. Such other party you authorize us to disclose your personal data to.
Access to your personal data by the above-named persons/entities is only for the purpose of carrying out the above-mentioned legitimate business purposes. In certain circumstances, we may need to provide or disclose customer information to government authorities in order for us to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or, to obey court orders or, to aid criminal, civil or administrative investigations, among others.
1. Functional/Performance: These are cookies that our Website needs in order to function and if they are not accepted by you, parts of the site will not be usable. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to allow you to sign in as a registered user, to store how many items are in your shopping bag and to check out securely. Without these cookies, our site will not work the way it should.
2. Preferences: These cookies allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site. That way, when you return to our site and they provide you support when needed for a more relevant browsing experience.
3. Measurement and Analytics: These cookies tell us how users interact with the website content. The information is anonymized and aggregated for website analysis purposes. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
4. Ad Recommendation: These cookies are used to deliver advertising content which is relevant to you. The purpose is to provide you with customized ads based on your interest, search and browsing behavior.
5. Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are set on our website. These aid in measurement, analytics and ad personalization purposes. Third parties may include Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and the like. For more information, please go to the third party website for more information.